.

.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

35 by 35: Reading List

This is going to be a "sticky post" as they are called sometimes for goal number 12 which is  read one book a week. I'll update this post once a week with an Amazon link to the book I read/am reading in case you are interested. Please note: I am not gaining anything by posting an Amazon link, there aren't any strings attached, just a quick reference in case you'd like to check it out :)

For the week of  01-12-14 I read Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
For the week of 01-19-14 I am reading Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
For the week of 01-26-14 I read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
For the week of 01-26-14 I also read The Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman
(I must say, I read an awful lot, so this bucket list item is going to be easy to fulfill!)
For the week of 02-02-14 I am reading The Zoo Keepers Wife: A War Story by Diane Ackerman
For the week of 02-02-14 I am also reading Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier 
For the weeks of 02-09-14 thru 02-23-14 I read the The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
For the week of 03-02-14 I am rereading an old favorite A Painted House by John Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment